HONOLULU (KHON2) — For a month now, we’ve been telling you stories of families in need and how you can help as part of our Laulima Program.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
You’ve been listening and giving and we thank you. If you haven’t had a chance, you’ll have another opportunity Wednesday, Dec. 16.
Living 808’s Tannya Joaquin takes the helm again for a 9-hour telethon.
Volunteers will be standing by to take your donations from 5 a.m. until 8 p.m.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Navy investigating chemical smell in drinking water at military housing; no current indication water is unsafe
- Officials spot possible 8-10 foot shark at Kekaha Beach; public advised not to swim
- Upcoming roadwork to watch out for on Oahu, Maui, Big Island during the week of Nov. 28
- How the first day of Hanukkah is celebrated in Hawaii
- Trade winds to rapidly strengthen overnight