HONOLULU (KHON2) — Voters in Hawaii are experiencing an all mail-in election for the first time. How will this affect Saturday’s results?
How did this pandemic make this election year different? Political Analyst Dr. John Hart with Hawaii Pacific University joined Wake Up 2day to talk about it.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Breezy trade winds on tap for the weekend
- Families rush to buy Christmas trees after Thanksgiving
- Honolulu city councilor calls on adjustments to the state mask-mandate
- California woman dies after serious vehicle collision in Kailua
- Shoppers flocked to malls for Black Friday but it was different this year