HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu election officials began mailing out general election ballots to Oahu residents on Oct. 5 and Oct. 6. While Election Day is still weeks away, ballots will soon be showing up in your mailbox.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
The Office of Elections will be sending out ballots for the Big Island on Oct. 7, Maui County on Oct. 8, and Kauai on Oct. 9.
Officials say ballots should be returned no later than Oct. 27 to make sure they are counted on Nov. 3.
Ballots that have been completed can also be dropped off in a marked ballot box. For more information on the upcoming election, click here.
For a list of where official ballot boxes are located, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Passing clouds and showers are expected this weekend
- Wedding industry workers rally at State Capitol to bring weddings back amid mandates
- Former head of IBEW Local 1260 wants federal indictment thrown out
- Gunman identified in Collierville Kroger shooting; victims now up to 15
- Newsfeed Now: Federal warrant issued for Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito case; DC shutdown looms as lawmakers at odds over budget