LANAI CITY, Hawaii (KHON2) — In light of Lanai’s current COVID-19 outbreak, county officials will relocate the island’s voter service center and place of deposit.
The new location will be at the Lanai Council District Office, which is at the Lanai Community Center, on 8th Street in Lanai City. The relocation takes effect on Oct. 26.
Here are the hours of operation:
- 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday, October 26, 2020
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, October 27, 2020, through Monday, November 2, 2020, excluding Sunday
- 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 3, 2020 (election day)
For more information, call the Office of the County Clerk at 270-7749.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Trade winds ease off to make way for light and variables
- Testing incoming travelers on Big Island may end this year if there’s no funding
- After several delays, Kealohas to be sentenced Monday
- Potential thunderstorms for east end of state
- Decision anticipated soon on Hawaii football’s game against San Jose State