HONOLULU (KHON2) — Health experts continue to urge everyone to stay home for Thanksgiving.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
If you still want to see your family, Zoom might be able to help.
The web conferencing platform will be lifting its 40-minute time limit on Thanksgiving day through 6 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on Friday.
This will be for everyone, everywhere.
Zoom hopes this will allow you to connect with your family and friends..Share a meal, raise a glass and swap stories.
- Strong winds forecast for the islands through early next week
- Flu cases down amid COVID-19, doctors warn it could come back worse next year
- Ala Wai flood project more expensive than expected
- Hawaii women’s basketball wins conference home opener over Cal State Fullerton
- Police close Kaukonahua Road following critical traffic accident