HONOLULU (KHON2) — Since mid-March, the YMCA of Honolulu distributed over 65,000 free grab & go healthy lunches to kids in need.
The free lunch distribution for kids 18 years and under, which happens every Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. 12:30 p.m. at nine sites.
Thanks to new grants, the program will continue through July 31.
Sites are listed below and at ymcahonolulu.org:
95-061 Waimakua Dr, Mililani, HI 96789
95-024 Waihau Street, Mililani, HI 96789
45-233 Kulauli Street; Kaneohe, HI 96744
Kalihi Valley Instructional Bike Exchange (KVIBE) Program
1638 Kamehameha IV Road, Honolulu, Hawaii 96819
1441 Pali Highway, Honolulu, HI 96813
1200 Kailua Road, Kailua, Hawaii 96734
Halawa View Apartments
99-009 Kaloloa Street, Aiea, Hi 96701
99-132 Kohomua Street, Aiea, Hi 96701
2759 South King Street, Honolulu, HI 96826
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Matson worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- ‘Masks make a difference’: Dr. Fauci talks safely reopening as COVID-19 cases in south spike
- Lawmakers question approval process of which companies receive PPP Loans
- Max Holloway to auction off fight kit following UFC 251 with all proceeds going to Hawaii Food Bank