HONOLULU (KHON2) — Not even 24 hours after reopening for dine-in service, a Honolulu restaurant was ordered to close for a day, officials reported on Sept. 25.
The restaurant was allowed reopened on Saturday, Sept. 26.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Honolulu Liquor Commission inspectors went to Yakiniku Don Day on Keeaumoku Street on Thursday night, Sept. 24.
Inspectors said that the restaurant was serving liquor after 10 p.m. and had parties of more than five people. Workers were also not wearing masks.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Light trade winds, with an increase in afternoon showers to kick off the week
- Water main break closes portion of Farrington Hwy in Waianae
- Social Scene: Strange lights
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as a new week begins
- Senate to confirm Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination