HONOLULU (KHON2) — The World Surf League today announced major updates and changes to its Tours and Competitions, as well as the cancellation of the 2020 Championship Tour season due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Marty Thomas, WSL Hawaii Tour Manager, joined us to discuss the changes.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Enhanced trade showers expected for the islands through Thursday
- Web Exclusive: Aloha Festivals
- Aloha Authentic Ep 108: Aloha Festivals
- Gyms and fitness centers hit hard by Honolulu’s reopening strategy
- Honolulu mayor makes exception for restaurant dine-in against health department recommendation