HONOLULU (KHON) — The Senate Special Committee on COVID-19 convened again on Tuesday, June 2.
The following are scheduled to speak at the meeting:
- Clare Connors, Attorney General
- Alexandra Slous, State Disaster Recovery Coordinator
- Dr. Bruce Anderson, Director at Department of Health
- Dr. Mary G. Boland, Dean at University of Hawaii School of Nursing and Dental Hygiene
- Dr. Lynn Babington, President of Chaminade University
- John Y. Gotanda, President of Hawaii Pacific University
- Brandon Kurisu, Co-founder of Every1ne Hawaii
- Michael Kamida, Technical Lead and Liaison at SafePaths
The special committee members are: Senator Donovan M. Dela Cruz, Senator Jarrett Keohokalole, Senator Michelle N. Kidani, Senator Donna Mercado Kim, Senator Sharon Y. Moriwaki, and Senator Kurt Fevella.
- The New Normal: Car washes adapt to keep staff and drivers safe during pandemic
- Tropical Storm Cristina forms in the East Pacific far from the islands
- State facing massive projected budget shortfalls, increasing to $6.4 billion in 2026
- L&L Hawaiian Barbecue celebrates its 1952 founding with 52 giveaways
- DOE launches new online student bus pass application and payment option