HONOLULU (KHON) — The Senate Special Committee on COVID-19 convened again on Tuesday, May 19th.
The committee will be meeting with the following:
- Department of the Attorney General, Ms. Clare Connors, Attorney General
- Department of Transportation, Mr. Jade Butay, Director
- Hawaii Tourism Authority, Mr. Chris Tatum, CEO
- Honolulu Police Department, Ms. Susan Ballard, Chief of Police
- Department of Planning and Permitting, Ms. Kathy Sokugawa, Acting Director
- Hawaii Quarantine Kapu Breakers, Ms. Angela Keen
The special committee members are: Senator Donovan M. Dela Cruz, Senator Jarrett Keohokalole, Senator Michelle N. Kidani, Senator Donna Mercado Kim, Senator Sharon Y. Moriwaki, and Senator Kurt Fevella.
- Heavy rain threat diminishing by early Wednesday
- Visitor to Diamond Head tragedy home says she tried to help, but laws prevented agencies from helping
- Families of fallen officers grieve one year anniversary of Diamond Head tragedy
- Hawaii nursing homes COVID-19 cases low compared to national numbers
- Some local retailers turn focus to online sales in 2021 as COVID-19 pandemic continues