HONOLULU (KHON) — The Senate Special Committee on COVID-19 convened again on Tuesday, May 19th.
The committee will be meeting with the following:
- Department of the Attorney General, Ms. Clare Connors, Attorney General
- Department of Transportation, Mr. Jade Butay, Director
- Hawaii Tourism Authority, Mr. Chris Tatum, CEO
- Honolulu Police Department, Ms. Susan Ballard, Chief of Police
- Department of Planning and Permitting, Ms. Kathy Sokugawa, Acting Director
- Hawaii Quarantine Kapu Breakers, Ms. Angela Keen
The special committee members are: Senator Donovan M. Dela Cruz, Senator Jarrett Keohokalole, Senator Michelle N. Kidani, Senator Donna Mercado Kim, Senator Sharon Y. Moriwaki, and Senator Kurt Fevella.
- Showers ramping up through 4th of July, drier conditions return Sunday
- State epidemiologist says COVID-19 battle is still not over
- Ocean Safety: Kite surfer, swimmers in distress, toddler on floaty blown out to ocean
- Hawaii incoming visitor count highest since quarantine began
- The New Normal: Vet clinics adjust operations amid the pandemic