HONOLULU (KHON) — The Senate Special Committee on COVID-19 convened again on Thursday, April 30th.
The committee will be meeting with the following:
- Department of Education: Ms. Phyllis Unebasami, Deputy Superintendent
- Department of Transportation: Mr. Jade Butay, Director
- Hawaiian Tourism Authority: Mr. Chris Tatum, CEO
- Airlines Committee of Hawaii
- Department of Health: Dr. Bruce Anderson, Director; Dr. Sarah Park, State Epidemiologist
- Hawaii COVID-19 Public Health Recovery Taskforce: Dr. Mark Mugiishi
The special committee members are: Senator Donovan M. Dela Cruz, Senator Jarrett Keohokalole, Senator Michelle N. Kidani, Senator Donna Mercado Kim, Senator Sharon Y. Moriwaki, and Senator Kurt Fevella.
- Pearl City’s Zion Tupuola-Fetui earns a third consecutive Pac-12 weekly honor after recording three sacks in Washington’s victory over Utah
- Pop-Up Makeke goes behind the scenes
- Consumer Alert: Beware of misleading ads, lookalike websites on Cyber Monday
- Dry conditions and light trade winds to prevail
- Lt. Gov. Green discusses COVID-19 vaccine and Kauai opting out