HONOLULU (KHON) — The Senate Special Committee on COVID-19 convened again on Friday, April 17th.
The special committee will be meeting with the following:
- Office of the Governor: Ms. Linda Chu Takayama, Chief of Staff
- Department of Human Resources Development: Mr. Ryker Wada, Director
- Department of Labor and Industrial Relations: Mr. Scott Murakami, Director
- Department of the Attorney General: Ms. Clare Connors, Attorney General
- Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs: Ms. Catherine Awakuni Colón, Director
- Department of Transportation – Airports Division: Mr. Ross Higashi, Deputy Director
- Hawaii Tourism Authority: Mr. Chris Tatum, CEO
The special committee members are: Senator Donovan M. Dela Cruz, Senator Jarrett Keohokalole, Senator Michelle N. Kidani, Senator Donna Mercado Kim, Senator Sharon Y. Moriwaki, and Senator Kurt Fevella.
- Social Scene: Frank Delima Says “Stay Safe”
- US carries out the 1st federal execution in nearly 2 decades
- Here’s how to file for a tax extension
- Newsfeed Now: Federal execution; 2-year-old escapes locked house
- Family shocked after 2-year-old escapes locked house, walks down street before dawn