HONOLULU (KHON) — The Senate Special Committee on COVID-19 convened again on Thursday, June 4 to assess and advise the Senate regarding the State of Hawaii’s COVID-19 plans and procedures for reopening the economy and the plans for economic recovery.
The following are scheduled to speak at the meeting:
- Dr. Eugene Tian, Chief State Economist
- Mr. Len Higashi, Acting Executive Director, Hawaii Technology Development Corporation
- Mr. Scott Glenn, Chief Energy Officer, Hawaii State Energy Office
- Mr. Dennis Ling, Administrator, Business Development & Support Division
- Mr. Greg Barbour, Executive Director, Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Mr. Rodrigo Romo, Program Director, Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Mr. David Sikkink, Administrator, Foreign Trade Zone Division
- Ms. Georja Skinner, Chief Officer, Creative Industries Division
- Mr. Chris Tatum, CEO, Hawaii Tourism Authority
The special committee members are: Senator Donovan M. Dela Cruz, Senator Jarrett Keohokalole, Senator Michelle N. Kidani, Senator Donna Mercado Kim, Senator Sharon Y. Moriwaki, and Senator Kurt Fevella.
- PSA: Gov. Edwards and Zion Williamson encourage Louisianans to ‘Mask Up’
- Police investigate Pearl City death
- July 2: Incoming passenger count bumped up to 2,813, total 25 flights landed
- Need a recipe to cook up this Fourth of July? Foodland Farms offers tips!
- California enters July 4 weekend with many beaches closed