After two new cases of COVID-19 were reported for Maui County, including the first Lanai resident, Mayor Michael Victorino held a briefing to discuss the latest.
Watch the briefing in the video below:
- Jimmy Carter’s 99th birthday celebration moved up to avoid potential shutdown
- Judge Chutkan denies Trump bid for her recusal in Jan. 6 case
- Costco says its one-ounce gold bars are selling out fast
- Collision in Wahiawa leaves motorist in critical condition
- Here’s how a government shutdown would affect the military