After Maui County reported its first new case in several days, Mayor Michael Victorino held a news conference to discuss the latest.
Watch the conference in the video below:
- Punahou School fires teacher after sexual abuse allegations
- Limited dine-in capacity and flower shortage expected this Valentine’s Day
- Labor unions push lawmakers to drop GET on groceries
- Teacher vaccinations slowed by vaccine shortage, educators unsure about the process
- Lt. Gov. Green: We’ve given more vaccines than we’ve had cases