After another day without any new positive cases of COVID-19 in Maui County, Mayor Michael Victorino held a news conference to discuss the latest.
Watch the conference in the video below:
- Temporary vaccine shortage delays Maui’s first dose appointments
- New Biden order extends freeze on evictions until March, helps thousands of Hawaii residents
- State lawmakers tackle massive budget deficit as session begins
- Congressional leaders said inauguration sent unifying message despite unprecedented security
- Makua Rothman hopes epic ride at Jaws could not only challenge world record but prove that ‘if you believe, you can achieve’