After four more COVID-19 cases brought Maui County’s total to 48 as of today, Mayor Michael Victorino held a news conference to discuss the latest from Maui County.
Watch the presser in the video below:
- Tua time in Miami: Dophins name Tagovailoa starting QB
- Restaurant Week Hawaii: Big City Diner
- Oct. 20: DOH releases new guidance to help schools bring students back to campus
- Thanksgiving meal fundraiser supports job training program, meals for seniors at Lanakila Pacific
- Light and variable winds, with showers expected for Kauai and Oahu