HONOLULU (KHON) — After only one new case of COVID-19 was reported for Honolulu County, Mayor Kirk Caldwell held a news conference to outline plans for easing the Stay At Home order. Part one of his briefing can be watched in the video above, and the second question-and-answer part can be viewed in the video below.
- Local malls and stores offering additional options for Black Friday amid COVID-19
- 120 new COVID-19 cases reported on Thanksgiving Day
- Mayor Caldwell says Oahu will remain in Tier 2 for now
- Thanksgiving 2020 filled with long lines for food and smaller gatherings
- Badly abused dog makes full recovery, celebrates Thanksgiving in forever home