HONOLULU (KHON) — Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell and representatives from the Hawaii Farm Bureau held a news conferences to discuss the “Farm to Car” initiative, a version of “Farm to Table” developed for social distancing amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Customers will order from farmers online, then have their order delivered to their car at the Blaisdell Farmer’s Market starting April 1st.
For more details, watch the news conference in the video above.
- Flash flood watch issued for Kauai and Oahu
- Police charge man suspected of stabbing woman and her child to death in Ewa Beach
- State DOE looking to modify high school graduation requirements
- City working to open a medical, quarantine center for homeless
- City’s parking exceptions now in effect