HONOLULU (KHON) — Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell and representatives from the Hawaii Farm Bureau held a news conferences to discuss the “Farm to Car” initiative, a version of “Farm to Table” developed for social distancing amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Customers will order from farmers online, then have their order delivered to their car at the Blaisdell Farmer’s Market starting April 1st.
For more details, watch the news conference in the video above.
- Light trade winds, with afternoon showers expected for Kauai and Oahu
- Social Scene: Popular Halloween candy
- Big Game Bound Week 7: Battle of the unbeatens
- COVID-19 cases surge 30% nationwide: Where does your state stand?
- Third-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin dismissed in George Floyd death