HONOLULU (KHON) — With 4 new cases of COVID-19 reported and the state’s mandatory 14-day travel quarantine for all inter-island flights now lifted, Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell held a news conference to discuss updates to the City and County’s Small Business Relief and Recovery Fund.
Also at the news conference were:
- Office of Economic Development Executive Director Ed Hawkins
- Hawai‘i Credit Union League President Dennis Tanimoto
- Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union President and CEO Vince Otsuka
Watch the conference in the video above.
- ENV will conduct a smoke test on a portion of the wastewater collection system in Kaneohe
- Haitian migrants brought over from Del Rio, Texas being released to El Paso shelter
- Sept. 24: Fall sports season begins today; A new mural pops up honoring the late Congresswoman Patsy Mink
- Passing clouds and showers are expected this weekend
- Wedding industry workers rally at State Capitol to bring weddings back amid mandates