HONOLULU (KHON) — Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell urged people to wear masks outside in a news conference following news that a second COVID-19 patient on Oahu had died. Emergency physician Dr. Darragh O’Carroll also spoke about proper mask usage and sanitation, and Honolulu Fire Department Chief Manuel Neves talked about cleaning efforts the HFD is making.
The news conference can be seen in the video above.
- New storm looks approach west end by Monday evening
- Hawaii elections office begins processing ballots
- Mute button was a welcomed change in final presidential debate, political analyst says
- Local artists set off to beautify traffic boxes from Nanakuli to Makaha
- 42-year-old man arrested in connection to Waikiki robbery case