HONOLULU (KHON) — Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell and Dr. Scott Miscovich, and Executive Director of the Office of Economic Development Ed Hawkins spoke to the press today about the new COVID-19 drive-thru test site opening at Kakaʻako tomorrow.
Among the issues discussed were eligibility requirements for testing, which are: symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath; a history of recent travel; or working in a high-contact industry such as tourism, health care and emergency response.
The news conference can be viewed in the video above.
- Trade winds easing in the coming days
- Hawaii’s hospitality industry prepares for spring break influx of visitors
- A spectacular underwater look at humpback whales, their amazing learned behaviors
- Hilton Hawaiian Village to resume ‘Waikiki Starlight Luau’
- Stimulus check latest: Biden urges Senate Democrats to rally behind $1.9T COVID-19 bill