HONOLULU (KHON) — After another 4 positive COVID-19 cases brought Honolulu County to 373, Mayor Kirk Caldwell discussed updates to his Stay At Home order, which could be loosened soon if people continue to follow it.
Mayor Caldwell was joined by:
- Department of Planning and Permitting Acting Director Kathy Sokugawa
- Department of Facility Maintenance Director Ross Sasamura
- Department of Housing Executive Director Marc Alexander
- Department of Transportation Services Deputy Director Jon Nouchi
Watch the news conference in the video above.
- Hundreds on Maui “paddle out” in remembrance of George Floyd
- Large surf and trade winds for the islands Thursday
- Las Vegas business with Hawaii ties changes up sales tactics as hotels reopen
- Maui man arrested for allegedly hitting victim with car on purpose
- Study to test COVID-19 presence in city’s sewage system likely to be discontinued