HONOLULU (KHON) — Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell spoke to the press on Monday to discuss the City’s ongoing response efforts amid the coronavirus pandemic. Mayor Caldwell confirmed Hawaii’s first case of community spread, and detailed closures of all C&C indoor facilities through April. The news conference can be seen in the video above.
- Strong and gusty trade winds will continue through the weekend
- Newsfeed Now: Renewed push in Congress for LGBTQ civil rights protections; Potato Head maker says it’s keeping ‘Mr.’ and ‘Mrs.’
- Social Scene: Singing tiger
- ‘Now is not the time to relax restrictions’: CDC head warns of stalling progress in pandemic
- LIVE: House expected to approve $1.9T virus relief bill