HONOLULU (KHON) — After another day with no new cases of COVID-19 in Honolulu County, Mayor Kirk Caldwell held a news conference to announce new broad testing measures, including waste water testing.
Also in attendance were University of Hawaii President David Lassner, Dean of the John. A. Burns School of Medicine Dr. Jerris Hedges, and Hawaii Primary Care Association CEO Robert Hirokawa.
Watch the conference in the video above.
- Hawaii offering monthly bonuses to attract airport screeners before holiday season
- Free COVID test drive-thru clinics available in Kihei, Lahaina on Maui
- Big Island firefighters extinguish Pahoa house fire; damage estimated at $230,000
- Injured visitor rescued from Turtle Cove in Princeville
- Mother, sister likely starved after caretaker choked to death, police say