HONOLULU (KHON) — After another day with no new cases of COVID-19 in Honolulu County, Mayor Kirk Caldwell held a news conference to announce new broad testing measures, including waste water testing.
Also in attendance were University of Hawaii President David Lassner, Dean of the John. A. Burns School of Medicine Dr. Jerris Hedges, and Hawaii Primary Care Association CEO Robert Hirokawa.
Watch the conference in the video above.
- Hawaii’s PPE increases thanks to $10 million of federal CARES Act funds
- This is the biggest contagion spot for COVID-19 in airports
- Hawaii reports 105 Coronavirus cases, 1 new death
- UHERO: Economic conditions in Hawaii improve as COVID-19 vaccine rates rise
- Honolulu Hale to be lit in light blue to honor Emergency Medical Services