HONOLULU (KHON) — After another 6 positive COVID-19 cases brought Honolulu County to 358, Mayor Kirk Caldwell discussed updates to his Stay At Home order, including a new requirement to wear masks at all essential businesses.
You can watch the briefing in the video above.
- Maui stores prepare to cut down on customers as new Maui rules start Tuesday
- Aloha Home Market donates proceeds to charity
- A year after tragic Diamond Head shooting, families of fallen officers Enriquez and Kalama still mourn
- Study shows nurses in Hawaii get paid the most in the country compared to other nurses
- Strong winds tear roof off Maunalani Heights home