HONOLULU (KHON) — After one more case of COVID-19 was reported for Honolulu County, Mayor Kirk Caldwell and other City officials held a news conference to discuss the COVID-19 economic response and recovery plan.
Speakers include: Managing Director Roy K. Amemiya Jr, Office of Climate Change, Sustainability and Resiliency Executive Director Josh Stanbro, Council Member Tommy Waters.
- Governor Hutchinson to allow cities in Arkansas to pass mask mandates
- World War II Vet and grandson share graduation stage in a touching moment
- PSA: Gov. Edwards and Zion Williamson encourage Louisianans to ‘Mask Up’
- Police investigate Pearl City death
- July 2: Incoming passenger count bumped up to 2,813, total 25 flights landed