HONOLULU (KHON) — After 41 new cases of COVID-19 were reported for the state today — the highest single-day number in Hawaii since the pandemic began — Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell addressed the uptick in new cases, and discussed the “Fish to Dish” program to help Oahu’s fisheries.
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers