HONOLULU (KHON) — After 41 new cases of COVID-19 were reported for the state today — the highest single-day number in Hawaii since the pandemic began — Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell addressed the uptick in new cases, and discussed the “Fish to Dish” program to help Oahu’s fisheries.
- Suspect in FedEx mass shooting ID’d as ex-employee Brandon Scott Hole
- Activate this ‘hidden’ Facebook feature to protect your account from hackers
- State’s unemployment rate higher than national average
- Police arrest suspect wanted for terroristic threatening after 2-day search in Windward Oahu
- New study shows less Hawaii residents are staying at home