HONOLULU (KHON) — Governor David Ige spoke to the press on Monday, detailing a supplementary emergency proclamation. The proclamation includes utilizing the National Guard to assist with relief efforts, and waivers of the one-week waiting period for unemployment applicants. You can watch the news conference in the video above.
- Kaiwi, pup approached by 2 dogs, officials remind beachgoers to stay clear of seals
- UH men’s volleyball saves best for last as yearslong journey comes full circle
- Several Hawaii universities hold modified graduation ceremonies
- Hawaii men’s volleyball to hold championship celebration drive-by on campus Sunday
- UH softball drops twinbill at Cal State Fullerton