HONOLULU (KHON) — Governor David Ige spoke to the press on Monday, detailing a supplementary emergency proclamation. The proclamation includes utilizing the National Guard to assist with relief efforts, and waivers of the one-week waiting period for unemployment applicants. You can watch the news conference in the video above.
- LIVE: National security officials testify on Jan. 6 Capitol attack
- White House officials give COVID-19 update after Biden lays out new vaccine timeline
- Late night crash on Moanalua Freeway leaves 1 dead and 2 hospitalized
- Japan to decide on overseas fans attendance at Tokyo Olympics by end of month
- Trade winds easing in the coming days