HONOLULU (KHON2) — Governor David Ige says he is working with industry leaders to reboot our local economy.
He says this will start with residents being allowed to travel inter-island quarantine free starting June 16.
In a one-on-one interview with KHON2, the governor opened up about where we go from here.
He says doesn’t expect life to go back to what it was a few months ago.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Median single-family home price continues record climb, could force Oahu residents to move
- Showers could be heavy at times through late Thursday
- 381,000 votes received as deadline to mail in ballot nears
- 5 missing, exploited children recovered during joint operation
- Oahu family files civil liberties lawsuit against City and HPD