HONOLULU (KHON2) — Governor David Ige says he is working with industry leaders to reboot our local economy.
He says this will start with residents being allowed to travel inter-island quarantine free starting June 16.
In a one-on-one interview with KHON2, the governor opened up about where we go from here.
He says doesn’t expect life to go back to what it was a few months ago.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Governor Hutchinson to allow cities in Arkansas to pass mask mandates
- World War II Vet and grandson share graduation stage in a touching moment
- PSA: Gov. Edwards and Zion Williamson encourage Louisianans to ‘Mask Up’
- Police investigate Pearl City death
- July 2: Incoming passenger count bumped up to 2,813, total 25 flights landed