HONOLULU (KHON) — After a day with no new cases of COVID-19 reported, Governor David Ige held a discussion with State Epidemiologist Dr. Sarah Park and Administrator of the State Laboratories Division Dr. Edward Desmond.
Watch the discussion in the video below:
- Frontline workers battle coronavirus in 2020, help daughter fight cancer in 2021
- No. 1 UH men’s volleyball prevails in five-set thriller over UC Irvine
- HFD extinguishes house fire in Mililani
- Alaska to offer coronavirus vaccines in airports
- Lydia Ko springs to the lead after round three of the LOTTE Championship