HONOLULU (KHON) — After 7 new cases were reported for the state, Gov. David Ige, Lt. Gov. Josh Green and Department of Health Director Dr. Bruce Anderson held a news conference to discuss the latest. Watch the opening statements in the video above, and media Q&A in the video below.
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers