HONOLULU (KHON) — After an additional 23 cases statewide — including two more deaths — Governor David Ige and other state officials held a news conference to discuss the latest on COVID-19.
Speaking at the briefing were:
- Governor David Ige
- Phyllis Shimabukuro-Geiser, Chairperson Hawaii Department of Agriculture
- Rona M. Suzuki, Director of the State Department of Taxation
- Bruce Anderson, Director of the Department of Health
Watch the briefing in the video above.
- NTSB releases final report on deadly Mokuleia skydiving crash
- Heavy showers headed to Maui County and Hawaii Island through Thursday
- History of the Wilson Tunnel on Likelike Hwy
- Two national chains opening in Hawaii offer more than just new choices
- Business Matters: Learning life lessons in a garage