Governor David Ige and Director of the Department of Labor and Industrial Relations Scott Murakami discussed the latest updates on unemployment filings, new tools to help with unemployment claims, pandemic unemployment insurance, and more.
Watch in the video below:
- UH men’s basketball loses regular season finale at UC Davis
- Sea Life Park Hawaii welcomes back guests after nearly year-long closure
- UH baseball routs HPU for third straight day
- Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa hosts first COVID-19 vaccination clinic
- UH football announces changes to coaching staff, Bo Graham named new OC/QB coach