HONOLULU (KHON) — Following back-and-forth discussions with the mayors, Governor David Ige announced today that florists may resume operations starting Friday, May 1st, provided adequate safety measures are in place.
He held a briefing to discuss the decision in greater detail, which can be watched in the video below:
- Enhanced trade showers expected for the islands through Thursday
- Web Exclusive: Aloha Festivals
- Aloha Authentic Ep 108: Aloha Festivals
- Gyms and fitness centers hit hard by Honolulu’s reopening strategy
- Honolulu mayor makes exception for restaurant dine-in against health department recommendation