HONOLULU (KHON) — Governor David Ige held a news conference with Director of the Department of Hawaiian Homelands William Aila and Director of the Department of Human Services Pankaj Bhanot to discuss how essential State services and benefits programs will continue during the emergency stay-at-home order. The conference is in the video above.
Other speakers partook in the conference, however technical difficulties prevented quality recording.
- Flash flood watch issued for Kauai and Oahu
- Police charge man suspected of stabbing woman and her child to death in Ewa Beach
- State DOE looking to modify high school graduation requirements
- City working to open a medical, quarantine center for homeless
- City’s parking exceptions now in effect