HONOLULU (KHON) — After 41 new cases of COVID-19 were reported today, Gov. David Ige, Dept. of Health Director Dr. Bruce Anderson and State Epidemiologist Dr. Sarah Park discussed the latest COVID-19 updates. Watch their opening statements in the video above, and the media Q&A session in the video below.
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers