HONOLULU (KHON2) — Governor David Ige has approved a stay-at-home, work-from-home order for the island of Oahu.
This will take in effect on Thursday at 12:01 a.m. for the next two weeks.
Gyms, hair salons and dine-in at restaurants will be required to close. Restaurants can only provide take-out during the new stay-at-home order.
- Dion rides the brown water barrels in Waimea on Kauai
- Out-of-control senior prank caused thousands in damages to Texas high school
- BWS responds to water main break in Kaimuki
- ‘Something out of 007 movie’: Mercedes suspected in burglaries had license plate flipper
- Ozzy Osbourne’s daughter injured in fatal recording studio fire