HONOLULU (KHON2) — Governor David Ige has approved a stay-at-home, work-from-home order for the island of Oahu.
This will take in effect on Thursday at 12:01 a.m. for the next two weeks.
Gyms, hair salons and dine-in at restaurants will be required to close. Restaurants can only provide take-out during the new stay-at-home order.
- Breezy trade winds, with clouds and showers are expected this week
- Drive-thru haunted house coming to Aloha Stadium in October
- ‘Say Yes! COVID tests’ distributed over 500,000 at-home kits on launch day
- Powerball jackpot soars to $523 million
- Lt. Gov. Josh Green wants fully vaccinated fans to attend University of Hawaii games