HONOLULU (KHON2) — Governor David Ige has approved a stay-at-home, work-from-home order for the island of Oahu.
This will take in effect on Thursday at 12:01 a.m. for the next two weeks.
Gyms, hair salons and dine-in at restaurants will be required to close. Restaurants can only provide take-out during the new stay-at-home order.
- Furries have ‘nothing to do’ with Florida law, senator says
- Man catches more than fish at Kansas lake; fire department helps reel in a big one
- Honolulu residents can attend town hall about recent crime
- Arrest made in killing of New Jersey Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour
- Virginia to end college degree requirements for most state jobs