HONOLULU (KHON) — After another day without any new cases of COVID-19, Governor David Ige announced the Safer At Home order has now become the Act With Care order, which includes the re-opening of medium-risk businesses while extending the 14-day travel quarantine and eviction moratorium through the end of June. Watch the announcement in the video above.
In the video below, Governor Ige, Department of Health Director Dr. Bruce Anderson, HI-EMA Director Kenneth Ohara, Attorney General Clare Connors, and Economic Recovery and Resiliency Navigator Alan Oshima took questions from the media after the announcement of the Act With Care order.
- Iam Tongi LIVE on Wake Up 2Day; don’t miss it
- UNLV active shooter was former college professor, sources say
- White House delays banning menthol cigarettes yet again: When is the next target date?
- Legacy of Hope: Hawaiʻi marks 82nd anniversary of Pearl Harbor attack
- Maui disaster assistance deadline is approaching