HONOLULU (KHON) — After another day without any new cases of COVID-19, Governor David Ige announced the Safer At Home order has now become the Act With Care order, which includes the re-opening of medium-risk businesses while extending the 14-day travel quarantine and eviction moratorium through the end of June. Watch the announcement in the video above.
In the video below, Governor Ige, Department of Health Director Dr. Bruce Anderson, HI-EMA Director Kenneth Ohara, Attorney General Clare Connors, and Economic Recovery and Resiliency Navigator Alan Oshima took questions from the media after the announcement of the Act With Care order.
- Teenagers make 200 final in Olympic testosterone controversy
- Biles is back! Simone set to return to competition for balance beam final
- Nine months after suffering torn ACL, Hawaii’s Eugene Ford is ‘fired up’ ahead of season opener at UCLA in three weeks
- HSTA president’s message to parents: ‘You are free to exercise your right to keep your children home’
- Roosevelt graduate, athlete excited to represent US for karate’s debut in Olympics