HONOLULU (KHON) — Governor David Ige held a morning briefing to discuss efforts to address the challenges that homeless individuals face during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. He was joined by his Coordinator on Homelessness Scott Morishige, and the Deputy Director of the Behavioral Health Administration Edward Mersereau.
Watch the briefing in the video below:
- Big Game Bound Week 13: Hall of Famer John Clayton, Browns vs. Titans
- Newsfeed Now: US COVID-19 cases top 14M; Justin Timberlake helps family in need
- Social Scene: Staying positive in 2020
- WATCH: Fireball lights up sky; New York residents report sightings
- Stimulus checks? Here’s a breakdown of what’s in the $908 billion bipartisan economic plan