HONOLULU (KHON) — Governor David Ige and Director of the Department of Labor and Industrial Relations Scott Murakami discussed unemployment assistance in a Facebook Live conference on Thursday morning, May 7th.
Watch the conference in the video above.
- Wind advisory in place for large portions of the state through at least late Tuesday
- Love’s closing could be big domino for Hawaii businesses
- Tagging whales to preserve their future
- Families of victims killed in 2019 North Shore skydiving crash file lawsuit, demand jury trial
- Nearly 12,000 Johnson and Johnson doses coming to Hawaii this week