On Monday, Lt. Governor Josh Green, Department of Health Deputy Director Dr. Bruce Anderson, and Hawaii State Epidemiologist Dr. Sarah Park spoke to the press to provide updates on what the state is doing to monitor the 2019 Novel Coronavirus. The news conference can be viewed in the video above.
- How much do the ‘12 Days of Christmas’ gifts cost in 2023? Hint: a lot
- Hawaiʻi’s Rose the Riveters honored for their part in winning the war
- Former California police chief sentenced to 11 years in prison for role in Jan. 6 attack on Capitol: ‘Encouraged the rioters’
- Freedom Caucus issues series of demands on year-end legislation in ‘Policy Festivus’
- There’s something for everyone at the Hawaiʻi Holiday Craft & Gift Fair