On Monday, Lt. Governor Josh Green, Department of Health Deputy Director Dr. Bruce Anderson, and Hawaii State Epidemiologist Dr. Sarah Park spoke to the press to provide updates on what the state is doing to monitor the 2019 Novel Coronavirus. The news conference can be viewed in the video above.
- An increase in showers expected Wednesday evening
- 173 new cases of COVID-19 brings state total to 2,763
- City seeking artist proposals for intersection safety project on Kahului Street
- 24M Americans fear they won’t be able to pay rent
- August is Microchip Madness Month