HONOLULU (KHON) — After another 25 positive cases of COVID-19, including a preliminary report of a 6th death, Governor David Ige and other officials held a news conference to discuss the latest updates, as well as to respond to congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard’s recent criticism.
The conference included:
- Governor David Ige
- Hawaii State Senate President Ron Kouchi
- Speaker of Hawaii State House of Representatives Scott Saiki
- Alan Oshima, Economic and Community Recovery Resiliency Navigator
- Lieutenant Governor Josh Green
- Department of Health Director Bruce Anderson
- Dr. Edward Desmond, State Laboratories Division Administrator
The conference can be viewed in the video above.
- Voting by mail? Here’s how to make sure your ballot was received
- Lt. Gov. Green discusses first weekend of pre-travel testing program and surveillance testing
- WATCH: ‘Bows Football Final 2020 season premiere
- 4 things we know about Thursday’s final Trump-Biden presidential debate
- Food2Go: La Birria