HONOLULU (KHON) — After four new cases of COVID-19 were reported for the state, Governor David Ige held a news conference alongside Lt. Governor Josh Green, Department of Health Director Dr. Bruce Anderson, and Department of Transportation Public Information Officer Tim Sakahara.
Watch their opening reports in the video above, and the media Q&A in the video below.
- Social Scene: Fire dog’s life
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Tampa mayor wants to fill Super Bowl seats with vaccinated health care workers