HONOLULU (KHON) — After four new cases of COVID-19 were reported for the state, Governor David Ige held a news conference alongside Lt. Governor Josh Green, Department of Health Director Dr. Bruce Anderson, and Department of Transportation Public Information Officer Tim Sakahara.
Watch their opening reports in the video above, and the media Q&A in the video below.
- Chaminade hosts blessing ceremony to welcome back staff
- Drive In Movie Theaters, Then and Now
- Restaurants could go months without seeing profits
- Sunshine and trade winds for the islands this weekend
- Despite COVID-19 fears, Oahu couple ties the knot