HONOLUL (KHON) — After four more cases of COVID-19 were reported in the state, Governor David Ige held a news conference to discuss re-opening businesses in a phased approach. Joining him were Lt. Governor Josh Green, Department of Health Director Dr. Bruce Anderson, and Director of the Department of Labor and Industrial Relations Scott Murakami.
Watch the conference in the video above.
- UH beach volleyball splits doubleheader with Cal Poly
- Winds remain light but to strengthen
- Hawaii one step closer to vaccine exemption for travelers
- Kahala Hotel & Resort on lockdown after shots fired, suspect barricaded in hotel room
- American Ninja Warrior Jimmy Choi deals with Parkinson’s through strength