HONOLULU (KHON) — After another 3 positive cases of COVID-19 were reported today, Governor David Ige held a news conference with Lt. Gov. Josh Green, Department of Health Director Dr. Bruce Anderson, and University of Hawaii President David Lassner to discuss new contact tracing efforts.
Watch the opening statements in the video above, and the media Q&A in the video below.
- Coronavirus: DOH reports 20 new cases, with 2 additional fatalities
- Human smuggling investigation underway after semitruck hits SUV carrying 25 people, killing 13
- NY governor apologizes after sexual harassment allegations; lawmakers push for investigation
- Lt. Gov. Green wants to eliminate inter-island quarantine
- ‘Bows Basketball hits the road to close out regular season schedule with Big West Tournament seeding on the line