HONOLULU (KHON) — After 16 new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed, including Maui County’s first death, Governor David Ige, Department of Health Director Dr. Bruce Anderson, and other state officials spoke to the press. The news conference can be viewed in the video above.
- Hawaii’s Most Wanted: Kamanakai Kaahu
- Motorcyclist dies in traffic accident on Honoapiilani Highway on Maui
- Digital Exclusive: City Council Member Kymberly Pine on reopening economy, masks for homeless, and being prepared
- Large beach gatherings leave trash and break emergency rules
- Family says teen diver who died at Yokohama Bay called the ocean home