HONOLULU (KHON) — After only two new cases of COVID-19 were reported for the state, Governor David Ige held a news conference to discuss the latest updates. Also in attendance were William Aila Jr., Chair of the Department of Hawiian Home Lands, and Norm Baker, interim President and CEO of Aloha United Way. Among topics discussed were rent relief programs.
Watch the opening statements in the video above, and the media question-and-answer segment in the video below.
- Nearly 273K Ram trucks recalled over rear view camera image issue
- Maui Strong presents 10K signatures to Gov. Green to stop West Maui tourism reopen
- This is why lights are out at this Honolulu beach recently
- This is the wealthiest person in your state, new Forbes report shows
- The ‘notorious’ RBG honored with a USPS stamp