HONOLULU (KHON2) — As we work to flatten the curve, more help is needed on the frontlines.
The Healthcare Association of Hawaii and the Department of Health are calling for volunteers to be part of the medical reserve corps.
Doctors, nurses, EMTs, respiratory therapists, radiologic technologists, and community health workers not currently working in a clinical role are welcome to apply and may be called upon in the event of a surge of COVD-19 patients.
Non-medical personnel are needed as well.
The link to the registry is: www.nlk.doh.hawaii.gov.
- Backup QBs have seen plenty of action in NFL playoffs
- Heavy rain possible through late Wednesday, flash flood watch issued for all islands
- Maui stores prepare to cut down on customers as new Maui rules start Tuesday
- Aloha Home Market donates proceeds to charity
- A year after tragic Diamond Head shooting, families of fallen officers Enriquez and Kalama still mourn