HONOLULU (KHON2) — As we work to flatten the curve, more help is needed on the frontlines.
The Healthcare Association of Hawaii and the Department of Health are calling for volunteers to be part of the medical reserve corps.
Doctors, nurses, EMTs, respiratory therapists, radiologic technologists, and community health workers not currently working in a clinical role are welcome to apply and may be called upon in the event of a surge of COVD-19 patients.
Non-medical personnel are needed as well.
The link to the registry is: www.nlk.doh.hawaii.gov.
- Man cited after talking more than 300 ‘opihi from Oahu conservation district
- Armed Forces Day: Walt Disney World honors cast member who served in WWII with flag-raising ceremony
- Hawaii’s PPE increases thanks to $10 million of federal CARES Act funds
- This is the biggest contagion spot for COVID-19 in airports
- Hawaii reports 105 Coronavirus cases, 1 new death