HONOLULU (KHON2) — Visitors will finally be allowed to return to the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor starting Friday.
The 45-minute program will consist of a brief orientation from park staff, followed by a boat ride to the memorial.
If you visit, you must wear a face covering.
Tours will be limited to 50 people per vessel, and you must make a reservation online.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers
- Isolate, test, self-trace ways to crush COVID beyond the mask, hand washing and distancing